In order to keep taking green steps towards an environmental responsable printing experience Inkjetsuperstore Canada wants to give you a few Lexmark recycling tips:
Tip 1 - Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program:
- Toners: You can return your OEM toner cartridge just by contacting Purolator Courier @ 1-866-817-2801 and request a pickup for the Lexmark Cartridge Return Program. Make sure you use you user your original packaging box to do so.
- Ink Cartridges: To return your OEM ink cartridges use the posted paid returned bag included in your cartridge packaging at the time of purchase. In case you don't have it you can request one from Lexmark and then after sealing just send it back.
- Using remanufactured ink cartridges and toners helps you reuse cartridges that otherwise would end up on waste fields.
- Save on ink with same results as OEM's. Inkjetsuperstore's prices for aftermarket alternative cartridges allow you to be green and save on your printer ink budget.
- Lemark Printers have excellent printing results but sometimes what causes the most ink waste along with paper is mistakes not caught before sending the printing order. Check your work before printing not once a few times and if you can have someone else review it before sending it to print. You will save a lot just by doing so.