Keeping your Brother Printer clean will keep it operational and save on repairs. Cleaning your printer will also keep it looking nice! Print the best documents you can and maintain quality printouts of all kinds when your printer is in the best condition possible.
It’s easy to clean. Just follow the instructions below.
- Unplug the printer.
- Get a soft dry cloth, some glass cleaner, some cotton swabs and isopropyl alcohol.
- Remove the paper tray and wipe the whole outside of the printer with the dry cloth. When finished, reinstall the paper tray.
- Lift the document cover and wipe the glass and all the white plastic with a cloth moistened with the glass cleaner. Wipe the glass in circular motions.
- Open the “jam clear cover” at the back of the printer.
- Find the roller in the top area and clean this with a cotton swab moistened with the isopropyl alcohol. Then close that cover.
- 7. You’re done. Plug the printer back in and you are set to go.
You’ll be happy to know that you have just saved time and money in future repairs. You can save more money by purchasing your ink cartridges at Inkjetsuperstore.com. We have OEM, Compatible and Remanufactured cartridges that are guaranteed to please. And all at incredible savings! For all of our Brother printer users we have a 5% discount on every Brother remanufactured inkjet cartridge or toner cartridge. Buy now!