Xerox offers a verified color printing technique called solid ink that uses solid sticks (actually they look more like blocks) that basically melt inside the printer. The ink is non-toxic and because it’s solid say good-bye to leaks and carpet stains. The solid ink produces amazing results with the advantage of being environmental friendly and cost-effective.
A great Xerox solid ink printer is the Xerox Phaser 8550 Printer. Some of the benefits of using Xerox Phaser 8550 ink sticks are:
• They are easy to use by just dropping them into the printer compartment.
• Non-toxic and can even be handled by children.
• Can’t leak and thus are safer and cleaner.
• More storage space available because ink sticks are small (fit in a desk drawer).
• Less packing material and waste to enter landfills.
When you wish to contribute to preserving our planet Earth and take a part in protecting our environment, your printing methods can assist in this greatly. Using a printer that prints with solid ink is a benefit not only to your business and savings along that line, but saves our planet as well.
The following video shows how to replace the ink stick cartridges on the Phaser 8500 Printer: